- Grape tomatoes - $0.59 per pint (SUPER low price - great for throwing in kid's lunches)
- Cucumbers - $0.25/ea. (Lowest price I've seen on these in a really long time)
- Baby Carrots - $0.49 per 1lb package (a STEAL!)
- Little Salad Bar (12 oz bag) - $0.49 (why buy a head of lettuce when you can get this all ready to roll!)
- Multi-colored Peppers (3-pack) - $1.49 (great for making Stuffed Bell Peppers)
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Check your Aldi's ad this week, and you will find some really GREAT prices on fresh veggies! So stock up, and eat great all week long. Here's the deals I found, along with some recipes you may like. I can personally vouch for all of these!